HELP with Book MARKETING
Self-publishing authors don't have to go it alone. Book marketing has endless opportunities, so many that it is impossible to tackle them all. Our solution? We break the most accessible marketing strategies into four categories, and suggest you pick and choose from them, as your budget allows. Remember, there is a lot you can do YOURSELF on social media AT NO COST. We can teach you how to do that effectively, as well as suggesting ideas unique ways to sell your unique book.
A solid plan is the foundation of successful book marketing. We help you to create a marketing plan and design professional business identity materials that will launch your plan into action.
- Business cards
- Marketing copy (write or edit)
- Book description & author bio
- Create a marketing plan that fits your budget
- Explore appropriate marketing strategies
- Social Media Profile assessment
- Finding Your Ideal Reader worksheet
- Marketing calendar
Modern book marketing is about you, the author, as a “brand.” Build a platform to capture readers’ interest, show them who you are, and win their loyalty. Create a social presence, and book sales follow.
- Set Up Author Facebook Page
- Set Up Author Twitter Account
- Set Up Amazon Author Page
- Set Up Goodreads Author Page
- Create Website with Blog
SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING
Learn how, what, and when to post on social media.
We know how to get people talking about your book. We locate reviewers, experts, bloggers, and online groups who care about your book’s subject or genre. We can teach you how to reach out to them, or manage your media campaigns for you.
Buzz Builder Services
- NetGalley set up (for eBooks)
- Influencer research
- Influencer campaign training
- Intensive social media campaign
- Maintain social media presence
ADVANCE REVIEW COPY (ARC) CAMPAIGN
Get positive reviews, book blurbs, and social media buzz.
- Printed book with ARC cover
- Distributed to targeted influencers
- With personalized pitch letter
There are many publicity and advertising opportunities for authors, all designed to get readers or pro book buyers to click on the buy button. We’ll help you to decide which strategies are suitable for your marketing budget.
- YouTube video book trailer
- Library Thing set up
- Kirkus Reviews
- Publishers Weekly Select & Booklife
- ...and more
- Book launch press releases
- Email marketing account & newsletter blasts
- Listings on top eBook promo sites
- Facebook targeted advertising
- Goodreads targeted advertising