Today we have a collection of great ideas from around the web to help you market your self-published book.
- Marketing With Freado and Bookbuzzr http://bit.ly/1h7ac0a Indies Unlimited
Learn how to use two great free marketing tools to publicize your book.
- Attention-Getting Tactics for Authors http://bit.ly/1dMEBSR Indies Unlimited
Some good ideas about how to stand out from the crowd.
- Discoverability, or the 200 Pocket http://bit.ly/Oa0MbK Fiction University
Tips on what to do before publication to help your book break out of the pack.
- How to Love Book Marketing http://bit.ly/1cnzhqw The Creative Penn
Learn how to turn marketing from a chore to a reward and make it an everyday activity.
- 4 Book Marketing Strategies Guaranteed to Keep Your Platform Moving Forward http://bit.ly/1cI5syO Women on Writing
Ideas on building your status as an expert in your niche and extending your reach to a broader audience.
- Noise Trade Books Helps You Market Your Book http://bit.ly/1bwPirk Galley Cat
How to connect directly with readers by distributing free content.
Leave a comment. Share a book marketing tip of your own.